1. I tend to fall asleep easily most of the time.
2. I frequently skip meals or forget to eat because I am so busy.
3. I wake up full of energy in the morning.
4. I cannot walk for more than 10 minutes without getting out of breath.
5. The quality of the food I eat is important to me.
6. I often eat fast food or deep fried foods.
7. I work out at least three times a week for 30 minutes.
8. I have learned to live with chronic or recurrent pain (back pain, migraines, etc.)
1. I communicate my feelings and my needs easily, calmly and with confidence.
2. I hold grudges and find it difficult to forgive others and myself.
3. I am confident in my skills and abilities.
4. I have a temper that I can’t seem to control.
5. I enjoy close relationships with friends and loved ones.
6. In reviewing my life so far, I wish I had accomplished more.
7. I am confident and secure in my relationships.
8. I carry the weight of painful past events in my heart.
1. I choose positive thoughts even in difficult situations.
2. I often find it difficult to motivate myself.
3. I keep an open mind and look out for new ideas and opportunities.
4. I tend to expect the worse and to worry about outcomes.
5. I feel like I can accomplish anything if I set my mind to it.
6. My mind often runs negative tapes and I don’t know how to stop them.
7. I do my best in every situation and give a 100%.
8. I make excuses for myself all the time.
1. I have a clear vision of my future.
2. I often ask myself why should we continue living.
3. I feel a strong connection to a higher power.
4. I don't believe anything is true unless it can be tested and proven by science.
5. I meditate daily or have a habit of meditation.
6. I dread the idea of dying because I do not believe in any kind of afterlife.
7. I am becoming (or I have become) the person I always wanted to be and more.
8. I don’t believe we can do anything to affect our fate.