Women Will Save the World
Inspired by a thought-provoking quote from the Dalai Lama, Absolute Love Publishing Founder and bestselling author Caroline A. Shearer unites leading women from across the nation to celebrate the feminine nature in her latest book, “Women Will Save the World.” By bringing the inherent feminine qualities of collaboration, creativity, intuition, nurturing, strength, trailblazing, and wisdom to the forefront, she invites a discussion of the impact women have on humanity and initiates the question: Will Women Save the World?
Women Will Save the World Includes
- Dozens of essays from leading women across the nation
- Profiles of historical women who saved the world through the feminine qualities of collaboration, creativity, intuition, nurturing, strength, trailblazing, and wisdom
- Affirmations to help strengthen these inherent feminine qualities
- Little-known historical timeline with examples of how women already have saved the world in myriad ways.
- Ways to celebrate your feminine
Women whose essays appear in the book include Kathleen Aston, Mary Ellen Ciganovich, Jenny Craig, Leslie Davenport, Rochelle Forrest, Sally Franz, Terry Grahl, Sarah Hackley, Elizabeth Harper, Michelle Hastie, Catrice Jackson, Kiva Leatherman, Sue Lee, Carmel Maguire, Katie McCorkle, Shannon Miller, Shirley W. Mitchell, Kate Neligan, Gayle Newhouse, Kathryn Peters-Brinkley, Dea Shandera, Becky Sheetz-Runkle, Lorelei Shellist, Beverly Solomon, Dr. June Stinchfield, Alicia Vargo, Donna Visocky, Tené Williams, and Amethyst Wyldfyre.