Health Coaching: Initial Assessment (45 minutes)
Together, we rapidly evaluate the major areas of your life and assemble a clear picture of your overall health in this interview-style assessment session. We then identify your key concerns, define your health goals, and outline a course of action.
In the Initial Assessment we use a structured question-and-answer process to conduct a thorough evaluation of your daily life in every respect. To get a clear picture of your current situation, we enquire about:
- Your diet, including the foods, medications, supplements and vitamins you take regularly
- Your sleep routine and the quality of your sleep
- Your stress levels, both at home and at work
- Your exercise habits and levels of physical activity
- The type of environment(s) in which you spend most of your time
- Your typical energy levels, including how you feel during the assessment.
This is a process of getting to know you better, and it’s also a process of helping you to get to know yourself.
Based on the information provided, we’ll establish some short-term health goals, one of which is will be to increase your personal awareness of your own health situation. To accomplish that, you may be asked to create a 10-day health journal to monitor these key areas of your life.